Loan against fixed deposit is given in the form of an overdraft against your deposited amount. This is an alternative given to you instead of breaking the deposit prematurely.
• Max. Up to 90% of the Deposits.
• Max. Up to 80% in case of NSC.
Interest rate on the loan
Interest rate charged on the loan given on a fixed deposit is 14%.
No Processung fees.
Tenure and payment procedure
The maximum loan tenure offered for loan against fixed deposit is the term of the deposit itself. Where you pay EMI’s on a regular basis or as decided by the Society.
• Must be a Member of the society.
• Must produce the FD Certificate (in case of Loan against FD).
• Must produce the original documents in case of Loan against NSC.
For any Enquiry contact office.